What you need:
• Minimum of 2+ Year experience in Accounts Payable /Invoicing
• College Diploma / University Degree in Business, Accounting or related discipline
• Strength in General Accounting Processes is required
• Experience with Transportation software (ie: Trans Plus, Fleet) is asset
• Practical Experience with Accounting software (ie: Epicor, Great Plans, JD Edwards, SAP, Net Suite, Quickbooks) is asset
• Experience uploading invoices on customer websites is an asset.
• Experience with EFT Payment methods
• General Experience with Microsoft office software (Outlook, Word) is required
• Intermediate computer skills required in Microsoft Excel i.e. filter, sort, formulas, pivot tables, v-look up.
• Ability to use formulas, pivot tables and other advanced excel features.
• Positive & Professional Attitude
• Analytical, Accuracy and Detail Orientated
• Strong Organization and Time Management Skills
• Ability to Meet Deadlines
• Ability to work in a Fast-paced environment
• Problem solving and Decision making in a team environment
• Strong Communication of English Language (read/write/verbal)
• Dedicated commitment to providing superior, timely internal and external carrier support.
• Team cooperation and respect is required.
• Own Transportation to Guelph Line location (Milton)
About the Role:
• Request missing documents and information (e.g., BOL #, POD, B/R #, quick pay carriers, etc.) from carriers
• Ensure all additional accessorial billing to the customer and carrier payment is uploaded in the system in a timely manner.
• Upload invoices on customer websites within specified timelines in order to meet payment deadlines as required.
• Process additional standalone invoices and payment through the transportation management system (Fleet)
• Responsible for verifying accuracy, scanning and indexing documents as required
• Responding and Handling Accounts Payable inquiries and discrepancies via phone / email in a timely manner
• Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure that complete and accurate details of bookings are in the system.
• Working in Collaboration with CFO/Controller, Collections and Accounts Payable manager
• Communicating professionally and effectively both internally/externally in a timely manner
• Work on the un-invoiced report to reduce the number of loads un-invoiced over 20 days.
• Monthly reports and meetings regarding AP functions.
• Administrative data entry- manually and digitally
• Other accounting related duties as required
What we provide:
• Permanent Full Time Position
• Monday to Friday- Day Shift – 8am to 5pm (1hour for lunch)
• Bi-weekly pay/Direct Deposit
• Annual Performance Reviews
• Benefits (after 90 days of employment/company pays 50% of monthly premium)
• Excellent company culture with group events and a positive atmosphere
Reach Mike Zelek and Jessica Mata to discuss our available positions