Inside Sales Representative
Now Hiring – Inside Sales Representative
Wellington Group of Companies, the fastest growing company in the transportation/logistics industry, is seeking a motivated individual looking to grow their career. This is an excellent opportunity to get your career on the fast track to success with a ton of room to advance in a variety of different positions.
Wellington has an industry leading company culture which has resulted in excellent retention among our staff and fleet of professional drivers. If you want to surround yourself with energetic, competitive, hardworking people who have a passion for success then Wellington is your future home.
Inside Sales Representative
||Wellington Group of Companies
|Posting Start Date:
||What you need:
• Minimum of 3+ Year experience in inside or outside Sales Role in related field:
3PL or Asset Truckload/Less than Truckload and Warehousing
• Knowledge of Transportation industry (shipping terms/required documentation/liabilities etc)
• Proven experience in relation to sales, acquiring new business and achieving objectives.
• Strong track record with acquiring and maintaining accounts, meeting/exceeding revenue targets
• Strong Skills with Microsoft office software (Outlook, Excel, Word) is required
• Strong Negotiation & Interpersonal skills.
• Strength in sales techniques, generating leads with ability to ‘close the deal’
• Strong Communication of English Language (read/write/verbal)
• Positive & Professional Attitude
• Detail Orientated
• Strong Organization and Time Management Skills
• Ability to work in a Fast-paced environment
• Must have reliable transportation to our Head Office in Guelph, ON
About the Role:
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Inside Sales Representative’s objective is to
• Deliver Wellington’s Transportation and Warehouse services to customers
• Hit revenue/margin goals by focusing on: new customer acquisition and stability through lead qualification
• Develop relationships with clients and strengthen customer base by identifying current and future opportunities with regards to their transportation/logistical needs
• Inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calling and emails
• Creates leads, negotiate with customers, respond to customer technical questions
• Maintaining existing customer account management through understanding customer needs
• Ensure customer satisfaction for ongoing account maintenance and retention
• Connecting with customers remotely to maintain strong relationships
• Pitch value-creating ideas/developing and executing account plans to deliver growth and margin
• Represent Wellington Group of Companies at industry events (as required)
What we provide:
• Mon-Fri day shift.
• Commission Based Bonus Program (based on KPI indicators)
||This listing expires on: 2/3/2024