Truck Driver Class DZ - Seasonal Day Shift
|$ 24.00/hour Night Shift Premium
|Posting Start Date:
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic team player who is driven to deliver exceptional customer service? We have an immediate opening for a seasonal Class 3, DZ Driver in Brechin, Ontario!
Minimum Starting Wage from: $ 24.00/hour Night Shift Premium
In this role, you will be empowered and motivated to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business. Your actions impact everyone and we trust you to make the best decisions while keeping safety at the forefront.
- A signing bonus
- Competitive wages and a quarterly Safety Performance Bonus Program
- A comprehensive Group Benefits Program that includes coverage for health, dental and prescription drugs, and a supportive Employee and Family Assistance Program
- A share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and 100% company matching
- Safety boot allowance, personal protective equipment, and reimbursement for prescription safety glasses and uniforms
- Up to $2,000 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program
- Safety focused work environment and ongoing safety training
- Driver Mentorship Program to help you power your journey
What you bring:
- Deliver our products safely and professionally with exceptional customer service
- Load and deliver propane or fuel while following Parkland’s Safety standards
- Ensure your electronic and daily trip logs are up to date and submitted daily
- Maintain up to date understanding of TDG, WHIMIS and company required training
- Work together as part of the Operations team to ensure goals are met or exceeded
- Minimum 2 years of commercial driving experience
- Positive attitude and a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Comfortable with the physical nature of the job and lifting a minimum of 60lbs
- Team player with a willingness to take on other tasks as required
- Clean Commercial abstract in good standing
- Proven track record of safe driving practices
As Canada’s largest independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator, Parkland proudly distributes fuel, propane, heating oil, and lubricants through a variety of brands including Bluewave Energy, Ultramar, Columbia Fuels, Island Petroleum, Pipeline, and Sparlings Propane.
We recognize that diversity gives us an edge and inclusion propels us forward. We’re also a passionate team of down-to-earth achievers, committed to getting our customers, colleagues and communities further, faster. As such, we welcome talented individuals that have a variety of perspectives, backgrounds, and industry experience who will contribute to the success of our One Parkland team.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. Parkland regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
- Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
- Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to employment, criminal, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.
|This listing expires on: 9/25/2024