Canadian Sales Associate
At Luma, we have the following core values.
- CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: We build relationships that make a positive difference in our client’s and our lives.
- INTEGRITY: We deliver on our promises.
- QUALITY: What we do, we do well.
- PASSION: Committed in heart and mind.
- TEAMWORK: We can all do small things, but together we can do something wonderful. #LumaDreamTeam
Luma believes that when people learn, their lives improve and so does society.
Everything we do is created with this mission in mind.
Our customers love us and we love them!
We are looking for a Canadian Sales Associate
that wants to take a successful product in the US and work with us to determine its position in Canada.
The ideal candidate will be aligned with Luma culture and promotes each of Luma’s core values with respect to its clients and team internationally. Moreover, the person in this role must have transportation industry relevant knowledge to support them in:
- knowing how to position the software learning product in a new market
- determine potential gaps for the instructional design team for refinement
- sourcing leads that would be a good fit for the learning product
- The person must have a proven track record of growing revenue in a software as service company.
- This position will require travel to potential clients and conferences.
The position is remote.
Canadian Sales Associate
||Luma Brighter Learning
||Mount Pleasant, SC
||Salary plus Commission and Bonuses
|Posting Start Date:
||Specific responsibilities will include:
- Grow Luma’s revenue in the international economy.
- Create a strategy for sales opportunities to launch a seasoned product in new markets.
- Recommend potential networking, conference, and strategic partnerships to build relationships in Canada and transportation.
- Source and generate sales leads in Canada that are a fit for sales goals.
- Take ownership over the entire Luma sales process (lead generation, conduct follow up, conduct demo, follow up, deal close) of the eNugget® Learning Product.
- Use and navigate a learning management system to demonstrate to prospects the benefit of a comprehensive learning system.
- Use CRM tool/platform to track, document, and input qualified leads and document deals and prospects and referrals in the sales pipeline.
- Travel and attend conferences and workshops as determined critical for the success of products.
- Be on the pulse of industry trends in Canada and needs for the success of Luma overall as a company.
Experience & Qualifications:
- This role will report directly to the CEO.
- This role will have direct interaction with prospects of Luma and our entire Luma team.
Ideal Personal/Professional Performance- Behavioral Characteristics:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with proven track record of success in SaaS Selling; ideally with selling software in transportation and/or truck training school.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strives to exceed sales goals, targets, and standards.
- Listens attentively to other people.
- Considers themselves a hunter of sales.
- Copes well with rejection.
- Passionate about learning, technology, and entrepreneurship.
- Energetic, Aggressive, Tech Savvy, Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Team player and collaborative.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Impeccable with follow through and follow up.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance in a quiet work environment.
- Flexible schedule and able to respond to emails/chats on nights and weekends as sales leads come in.
- Initiating Action
- Builds Relationships
- Active Listening
- Achievement Motivation and Perseverance
- Composure and Resiliency
- Health Benefits of Canada
- Pension in Canada
- Learning Credit
- Wellness Credit
- Salary plus Commission and Bonuses
||This listing expires on: 8/28/2024