We invite you to join LiftWerx, where we are focused on raising the bar.:
Driving / Rigging Specialist
This is a traveling position. The successful candidate(s) will travel extensively to worksites across the USA and Canada. The candidate shall be based in Canada or the continental USA, preferably near a major airport.
The Driving/Rigging Specialist is a field-based role that works in a team environment assisting in the performance of large corrective repairs on wind turbines. This person will be responsible for driving our highly specialized equipment to site, setting up the work site, assisting in all rigging activities, and providing ground support for major component replacements. The successful candidate will establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers and peers, as well as diligently performing necessary administrative duties.
This position reports to the Operations Manager, with daily project reporting to the Major Corrective Supervisor., and
- Minimum high school diploma.
- 2-5 years of driving and/or rigging experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of tools and specialized equipment.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License such as AZ driver’s license, Class 1, or equivalent, and good driving record required.
- Must be able to work well in a team setting.
- Willing to work different shifts including on a rotation schedule, as required.
- Ability to travel and provide service across North America; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and you could be the next addition to our growing team!